Palm Beach Gardens Refrigerator Repair and Appliance Repair

Here is an interesting article we found on GE refrigerators. GE refrigerators are very good refrigerators. One of the best in their class but sometimes problems do occur. If you have any problems with your GE refrigerator call Northstar Appliance Repair at 561-856-2776 or visit our website at  http://www.northstarappliancerepair.com/
Don’t let your refrigerator get the best of you!

The 5 Main Problems that GE Refrigerators have

            I have owned a GE refrigerator for 3 years now and from the get go I have had nothing but a nightmare with it.  Constantly I have had to get a refrigerator repair service to my house to fix problems that I had never heard of before. I was against buying a new refrigerator for so long because of the prices but now I am starting to realize the cost of the refrigerator repair service is costing me much more in the long run. Instead of letting new and prospective refrigerator owners to find out the problems themselves I have decided to write an article today outlining 5 problems I have had with GE refrigerators.
            Defective Water Dispenser:
                        This was one of the very first problems I had with my GE refrigerator. A few months after purchase I had begun to see that the water dispenser had become almost obsolete. It would trickle water out by the time I got fed up and had to call the refrigerator repair service. It turns out that my water reservoir had some sort of blockage and it had to be removed.  Once removed it started working fine but it should have not happened in the first place.
            Leaking Fringe:
                        The next issue I had with my GE refrigerator was when I woke up one morning back in spring of 2012 and had almost slipped on a puddle of water around my fridge! As it turns out the fridge was leaking water. It turns out the drain pan was had broken down and needed to be fixed. From what the refrigerator repair service had told me this was common with GE refrigerators
Defective Fridge Fan:
            The pain purpose of a fridge is to keep your food cool to preserve it. Well that only works when the fridge fan is actually working.  I recently opened my GE refrigerator and noticed it was the close to the same temperature at the outside. It turns out the fridge fan was stuck and needed to be replaced.
Fridge Light:
            I understand light bulbs do not last forever but with my GE refrigerator I noticed light bulbs would die faster than lights I used in my own house. It seemed so strange that after a few months I would need to constantly get them changed. As it turns out my GE refrigerator had faulty wiring and was sending to much electricity to the bulb fusing it fast. This ended up costing me a lot to get fixed as it is out of the ordinary for wiring to be so faulty in a new fridge!

Defective Freezing:
            This was the last straw me and what got me to write this article. I recently noticed my ice maker was not working. When I finally got the refrigerator repair service to come by they told me nothing was actually wrong with the ice maker but rather the freezer. It turns out the freezer was not freezing properly so the fridge took the cooling from the ice maker and forwarded to the freezer to make sure the food would not go bad. This is great for my groceries that I wanted to keep frozen but I bought this fridge with the idea that the freezer would work fine and not need the help of the ice maker.
            As you can see GE refrigerators are a huge culprit in refrigerator issues. From poor water dispensing, leaking, broken fans, light fusing, and improper freezing. I have seen it all and the amount of times I have had to call the refrigerator repair service has been beyond ridiculous.

By: Georgia Brown, Houston TX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refrigerator Food Odors and Mold

Appliance Repair Jupiter, FL | Appliance Repair Palm Beach Gardens